Yeah Its Funny to Me Too Fines for Not Showing Up for Practice

1. Input your text below
2. Get it corrected in a few minutes by our editors
3. Improve your English!

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

Three reasons to sign up for our newsletter:

It's useful and FREE

Just one email a week

More than 100,000 users already registered

Become a superhero of written English.

it's fine for me vs it's fine to me

A complete search of the internet has found these results:

it's fine for me is the most popular phrase on the web.

More popular!

it's fine for me

2,030,000 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

  • If you like it, it's fine for me too.
  • The point is, Dr. Wolk said it's fine for me to fly in my first trimester.
  • So I'm not qualified as a researcher, but it's fine for me to play secretary in my free time.
  • As long as he won't think like you it's fine for me!
  • Why not? I mean, it's fine for me, but Mariana won't eat it because of the pigs, - and Jude doesn't like it.
  • Is that okay? - It's fine for me.
  • It's fine for me
  • It's fine for me.
  • The point is, Dr. Wolk said it's fine for me to fly in my first trimester.
  • All I know is, it's absolutely fine for me to teach you how to walk and talk, and then you grow up and you head off in the wrong direction toward a cliff.
  • It's fine for boys to be a bit naughty.
  • It's fine for older folks like you.
  • It's fine for us, look.
  • It's fine for you to stay here, but...
  • It's fine for now buy maybe we should think about crowns down the road.
  • It's fine for you to talk to me about living in this grandeur and all.
  • It's fine for you and her.
  • Just because she can't be alone, she thinks it's fine for her to get in the way of me and Jordan.
  • Don't get me wrong, it's fine for some people, but we're looking for the real stuff.
  • But, look, it's fine for people like us.

it's fine to me

1,140,000 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

  • The point is, Dr. Wolk said it's fine for me to fly in my first trimester.
  • The point is, Dr. Wolk said it's fine for me to fly in my first trimester.
  • Seems like it's working just fine to me, - but don't overthink it.
  • So I'm not qualified as a researcher, but it's fine for me to play secretary in my free time.
  • It's fine to have you tell me that you love me but I'd be much happier if you said that you loved your mother as well.
  • It's a fine time to tell me now.
  • Well, it's a fine way to pay me back for all I've done for you.
  • All I know is, it's absolutely fine for me to teach you how to walk and talk, and then you grow up and you head off in the wrong direction toward a cliff.
  • It's fine to express your feelings.
  • It's fine to blame you for all that.
  • Now it's fine to be modest.
  • It's fine to be tough. It's not fine to get your men hurt in training.
  • I mean, it's fine to eat it like that.
  • It's fine to be concerned with justice and upholding principles, yet it all amounts to nothing more than empty words.
  • It's fine to have shock and awe when you're the only one in the game.
  • It's fine to uphold your pride.
  • It's fine to show concern, you know.
  • It's fine to trim down, but a term's explanation must still make sense.
  • And thirdly, if you're in bad sound, it's fine to put your fingers in your ears or just move away from it.
  • Jess, you liked kissing me! It's fine to say that. No, I didn't.

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

Three reasons to sign up for our newsletter:

It's useful and FREE

Just one email a week

More than 100,000 users already registered

Become a superhero of written English.

Related Comparisons

Thanks to TextRanch, I was able to score above 950 on TOEIC, and I got a good grade on ACTFL OPIC as well.
+ Read the full interview

— Alan, Student From

Alan Story

I love TextRanch because of the reliable feedback. The editors' comments are helpful and the customer service is amazing.
+ Read the full interview

— Zubair Alam Chowdhury, Technical Support Specialist From Bangladesh

Zubair Story

TextRanch has helped me to improve my written skills as well as to communicate more naturally, like a local English speaker.
+ Read the full interview

— Michel Vivas, Senior Technology Officer From

Michel Story

TextRanch is amazingly responsive and really cares about the client. It's the best online service that I have ever used!
+ Read the full interview

— Reza Bahrami, Photographer/Filmmaker From

Reza Story

I started to use TextRanch when I began to learn English. It has been an awesome way to improve my English skills.
+ Read the full interview

— Chiara Baesso, Copywriter From Italy

Chiara Story

I love that TextRanch editors are real people who revise the text and provide feedback – it makes it so personal.
+ Read the full interview

— Marelise, Social Media Manager From South Africa

Marelise Story

I sometimes wonder if my English expressions make sense clearly and TextRanch helps me a lot in such cases.
+ Read the full interview

— Snappy, Translator From Japan

Snappy Story

TextRanch has been really helpful in improving the flow and repairing the structure of my sentences.
+ Read the full interview

— Rin, Translator From

Rin Story

  • "Textranch corrects my mistakes and tells me what is wrong in the sentence, and they responds quickly."

  • "Textranch is essential for me."

  • "I like the platform because I feel that real people who are expert in English are editing the text and not a machine learning program. Thank you"

  • "Very fast and reliable."

  • "So convenient and accurate!"

  • "Gotta rate this 10 for real. Liked that keep it up!"

  • "It did not even take long to get my text in my hands! Better than any AI corrector!"

  • "I'm really happy!! I didn't expect that there is a real person, that's really amazing!!"

  • "Wow, is it a real people revision? Wow!"

  • "Wow, thanks. Before you replied to me, I just thought this service was powered by AI."

  • "I feel more confident. I have a few doubts, small details thay only a native speaker can solve. Thanks a lot!"

  • "I love it that it was fast! I was working on many projects and couldn't check the translations, so it was very helpful."

  • "Textranch is helping me to become a better writer!"

  • "Wow. An online service where professional editors even revise the style of your text? Amazing. Thanks, Textranch."

  • "It helped me a lot to write in English. There are people who can check my writing and in the same time, I can learn where my mistakes are."

  • "How amazing. Real,professional people proofreading your texts, not bots."

  • "Always satisfied! I'm actually learning."

  • "I like TextRanch because it's a reliable and fast tool."

  • "It is the best! I didn't know there is such a great website to do this"

  • "At first, I thought it was fake...… But its real and the editors really tried to help me for free. Loved Text Ranch. I am gonna use it for my business purposes from now onwards"

  • "These editors are really good at what they do. Real and competent editors."

  • "This is my first time with TextRanch. The experience is greater than all I have expected. Thank you so much."

  • "The human touch of editing which Grammarly and DeepL logo Translator is still not showing."

  • "Everytime I have any confusions, I go to TextRanch to review my words. It is such a useful tool and the editors are really helpful."

Why choose TextRanch?

Lowest prices
Up to 50% lower than other online editing sites.

Fastest Times
Our team of editors is working for you 24/7.

Qualified Editors
Native English experts for UK or US English.

Top Customer Service
We are here to help. Satisfaction guaranteed!

dennisclee1979.blogspot.com

Source: https://textranch.com/482946/its-fine-to-me/or/its-fine-for-me/

0 Response to "Yeah Its Funny to Me Too Fines for Not Showing Up for Practice"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel